- Audiovisual Documentary Showroom, “Un mundo de color bajo tierra”, during the XVII Mountain and Speleology Week in Bogotá (2014).
- 21° Latin American Documentary Photography Contest “Los Trabajos y los Días” in Medellín (2015).
- Narrativas Documentales Contemporáneas, "Popular Saints", curated by Beatriz Munera and Ana Varela at the University Jorge Tadeo Lozano in Bogotá (2015).
- Mujer Faltal 2016 at the Gilberto Alzate Avedaño Foundation in Bogotá together with a colective directed by the artist Matilde Guerrero and the support of the “Red Comunitaria Trans” in the Santa Fe neighborhood with the protection of IDARTES and the Mayor´s office of Bogotá (2015).
- Photo Patagonia I International Festival of Analogue Photography and Alternative Processes, "Susurros", at Santa Cruz Cultural Complex in Río Gallegos, Argentina (2016).
- Fotoencuentro V Miradas y memorias sobre territorios, Exhibition and Discussion, "Home sweet gold", curated by Sandra Suarez at University Jorge Tadeo Lozano in Bogotá. (2016)
- Festival INstantes, "Raúl Left To War; Such Pain, Such Shame", curated by Pereira Lopez in Avintes, Portugal (2017).